The Covid-19 has just been officially declared as a pandemic by the World Health Organisation (WHO) yesterday. Meanwhile Malaysia Covid-19 cases has increased tremendously to a total of 149 cases especially in Klang Valley.
Here is the list of places in Klang Valley with confirmed Covid-19 cases for you to take note.
- SJKC Puay Chai 2， Petaling Jaya – a family member of one of their Year One student is confirmed case.
- SMK Bandar Tun Hussein Onn 2 , Balakong – 1 confirmed case
- A-Saloon, Ampang-based mall – 1 visit from a confirmed case
- AIA branch, Plaza 33, Petaling Jaya – 1 confirmed case
- Employees Provident Fund’s (EPF) branch, Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur – 1 visit from a confirmed case
- Fitness First, Puchong-based mall – 1 visit from a confirmed case
- Brainy Bunch Kindergarten, Bandar Kinrara branch – 1 confirmed case
- Bukit Gembira Condominium, Kuala Lumpur – 1 confirmed case
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (OLOG), Puchong – 3 confirmed cases
- Koi Kinrara Suite, Puchong – 1 confirmed case
- Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC), Cyberjaya – 1 confirmed case
- Hong Leong MSIG Takaful Berhad branch, Tower B, PJ City Development – 1 confirmed case
- Khazanah Nasional Berhad, Kuala Lumpur – 1 confirmed case
- Menara Maybank, Jalan Tun Perak, Kuala Lumpur – 1 confirmed case
- R.E.A.L Kids, Ara Damansara – 1 confirmed case
- SJK (C) Batu 11 Cheras, Cheras – 1 confirmed case
- SIRIM Berhad Headquarters, Shah Alam – 1 confirmed case
- Subang Jaya Medical Centre – 3 confirmed cases
- Taman Desa Medical Centre – 1 confirmed case
- UOW Malaysia KDU, Glenmarie campus – 1 confirmed case
NOTE: All the above information is correct at the date of publication. If you come across any changes or updates, please let us know by email and we will update the information accordingly. Thank you!
This article is published by Travelog.
For more travel deals, click here for more information!